no waiting dental insurance | affordable dentist insurance
- no waiting dental insurance for our healthcare Dental helps we do that for .
- dentistry as well I feel that we should just fund we should be starting to fund the starting point.
- would be to fund what we already have so I’m taking that as a no you don’t want to be kind of dental
- care the way that Medicare treats hospital visits doctor visits all that we would be happy .
At the table and and this is another.
- thing is to be able to partner with the province to be in consultation on whatever they you know.
- going forward because certain things evolve I mean we start with these programs but again my .
- concern without you know hammering up a call they’re not committing to the current programs .
- what’s the commitment to and the funding to the other programs it’s easy to say what you’re going to.
- do I believe the expression I’m looking for is the devil is in the details the devil is in the details that’s .
right you will stay tuned that’s Luann Viscount.
- she’s the president the Ontario Dental Association we wish a safe trip back to Trimmings.
- And we thank you for coming all the way down to appear on the agenda tonight thank you so
- Mk the agenda with Steve Pain is brought to you by the chartered professional accountants of.
- Ontario helping businesses stay on the right side of change with strategic thinking insightful .
Decisions and business leadership.
- are you on the right side of change ask an Ontario CPA with dementia people with dementia.
- sometimes are more difficult to treat and to provide these types of service to Isabella in .
- conjunction with .Columbia University applied for a grant to find ways to improve oral care
- For people with dementia and we’ve gained a good deal of experience over the course of the
- last several years oral health and healthcare are both key components